Friday, January 8, 2010

Enamorada?

I absolutely love Mexico. I love the language with the r that I can't pronounce, the chile-filled food that is eating away at the walls of my stomach, the lively salsa and cumbia dancing, the waterfalls and caves that are always hiding just around the corner, the markets full of vibrant colors and smells, the unique mix of tradition and industrialization, the weather that always keeps you on your toes, the celebrations that are had just to have one, the excess of house decorations and other items involving skeletons or skulls, and above all, the people, who endlessly point me out for being different, tease me for mixing up words or for looking confused, and completely accept me into their lives with welcoming arms and without hesitation.

Less abstract post coming soon.

(festival en Tlaxcalancingo)

No comments:

Post a Comment