Tuesday, February 2, 2010

La tecnologia no es mi amiga

In the past month my phone, camera, and computer have all failed me. Luckily, those are the only electronics that I own, so I really don't have to worry any more. At least my phone works now. I'm probably better off without a computer anyway. But I would like to have the life of my camera back. It turns out human CPR doesn't work on camera anatomy. Or maybe I just did the wrong number of compressions.

This Friday is the welcome party for the re-start of the program, since it's a technically a semester-long program, and I'm staying for two of them. However, since I've already been here for 8.09 months (!!!!) and have only 3.46 months left, I feel like the year is already coming to a close. BUT, I will make the best of the time that I have left by going salsa dancing more often and doing homework less often.

And now on to my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment